International Applicant Track
The international applicant track is for applicants who are non-citizens to the US. Applicants who attended non-US institutions for undergraduate studies are required by the University to provide evaluated transcript through an accredited institution. International students are required to pay non-residence fees per quarter unit rate, the total cost of tuition is approximately $36,000.
The criteria to apply for the International Applicant track are as follows:
- An applicant whose preparatory education is principally in a language other than English must have a minimum TOEFL (test of English as a foreign language) score of 550 on paper, 213 on computer based, or 79 on Internet based exam, or minimum IELTS score of 7. The test score report must be sent directly from the testing institution, copies are unacceptable.
- Please note that despite an acceptable TOEFL or IELTS score, students whose English competency is deemed insufficient by the faculty may be required to take additional courses to improve communication skills in English before continuing with MBA courses.
- Must indicate sufficient funding for tuition, approximately $36,000, and living expense.
- A suggested list of companies that evaluate foreign transcripts is found at: http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/leaflets/cl635.pdf
- Three year degrees from India are generally not considered the equivalent of a four year degree from the U.S. Exceptions would be degrees in areas such as science and engineering.
In order to fulfill visa requirements, students are required to meet with the International Students and Programs Department and provide the following information:
The completed packet should be sent to:
School of Business and Public Administration
Attn: Kathy Carpenter
9001 Stockdale Hwy., 20 BDC
Bakersfield, CA 93311-1022